Monday, February 23, 2009

What Happened Yesterday!

Well let me begin with I had to bring extra clothes to church, A towl, and a hairbrush! What do you exspect happened? I got baptized silly! lol.... Well now let me tell you what happened all day yesterday. First off I got out of bed thinking Yeah! Today is church! I went downstairs and I walk into the bathroom and my mom tells me there is no church this morning because of the ice and stuff. So I was sad. But I got over it because then she said that we were gonna have church at 3:00 PM so that cheered me up. I went back up stairs and read. Well around 1:00 We went to the flee market:( I do not like them! but anyways after that we went to church! Fun Fun! And that is when I got baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment