Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thinking and Praying

I have been thinking and praying alot lately about God's wonderful love towards us. He has certainly blessed us and I really want to return my love to Him..... I have been reading alot lately in my Bible and regular books and I have learned alot. I love to read and it is awesome to be able to read and talk to God about things I have learned. Praise God for books!!! I really enjoy just to sit, think. and pray. I think that if you want to have a close walk with God we need to spend time in prayer and Bible reading. I have learned that it really does help. Plus God wants all of His children to do this. I strive to be able to do what God whats of us, to be able to hear God say "Well Done Thou Good and Faithful Servant" when I go to heaven. When I think about God my mind wonders to things of how perfect God is I just think of the things he has done for us. Like what I said about how God sent His only begotten Son to die for us. He did all that because He loves us soooooo much! Now when I pray I thank God for life I thank His for giving me a family who cares about me and who loves God and wants to serve Him. If you really think about it when you pray you are really speaking to God. Think about that....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment