AND ITS MINE!!!!! The Lord saved me last night! I know I told y'all I got saved in 2009, but I knew that it wasn't real. When I supposedly got saved 2 years ago it was because my sister did, and I thought that it was my place to do the same. But apparently it wasn't! Last night I attending a L.I.F.T Ladies meeting at my church and the Lord spoke to me. And after I returned home I asked my mother to show me in God's word how I might be saved. Although I knew how to get saved, I knew that I needed to be shown once more and to really understand it. And I sure am glad that I did. He saved my soul!!! The feeling is amazing. And by Faith I was saved. I thank the Lord for doing so.
Now, I will tell you how this came about. All day yesterday I had felt horrible, sad, and lonely. Well, when I went to the meeting, I expected to just have a good time and enjoy it. But, the Lord had different plans for me. When I had entered the room the only table left was in the back of the room so my sister, mother, and future sister-in-law sat down there together. Well, one of my friends came over and asked me to sit with her. So I did. It just so happened that her seats were right in the very front. I sat RIGHT IN FRONT! When it came time for the main speaker to speak, my attention was completely on her. (If I were to have been in the back this would not have happened.) As she began to speak the Lord began to deal with me. By the end of her testimony I was literally in tears. When I returned home, my mother took me to her room where I got it settled. And I must say it was the best choice I have ever made.
Anyways, I decided I should tell y'all my new Testimony. I hope y'all enjoyed it. I enjoyed writing it!
I love you baby girl and I am so very proud of your decision to serve the Lord
ReplyDelete