Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You know what? I have more to say.

Hello. I just want ya'll to know that I appreciate all of ya'll reading my blog. I want to share with you guys exciting things in my life. Like next week. Next week me and my family are going to visit friends whom we have not seen in a long time. OH HOW EXCITED I AM!!!! I get to see my big Brothers that week too. Of course they were in college a LONG way away from where we live. And we never get to see them much. My mother is excited about this week! I would to if I were seperated from my 2 sons for such a long time! Anyways, We are goin to have a blast. I am soo excited. It was a blessing that we even get to go down. God supplied all of this. He is letting us go. :D PRAISE GOD! He is SOOO Good to My family! Well I let ya'll know what exciting things are happening. I also am goin to be in a Christmas play! FUN FUN! I really miss my friends! We have only been away from them for a few days, but I guess its cause they are such good friends....TYLER, ELIZABETH, TRISHA, BRITTANY, TJ, and others! :) they are such good friends. They are like family! Anyways, I must go for this one i guess. Hope ya'll have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment